_POP UP: Art Exit
Exit boring art conventions, enter the Art experience.
Apr 28 at 12 PM to Apr 29 at 9 PM. Meet + connect with artists, learn about the local art scene, buy gorgeous + mysterious stuff for your walls, try out your own creative talents with our expert guides, eat local food, drink, and dance. Bring your hipster friends, shala friends, boring friends, fashion friends, and anyone else who just wants to learn more about the local art scene!
ART EXIT.17 is held over 2 days at the _GALLERY in ASPACE Greenbelt Makati April 28-29 2017, from lunchtime to late. You’ll turn up, wander round exhibits + artsy nooks, meet awesome people, snack on delish local food, kick back on bean bags to sweet grooves, learn lots from local artists, buy art for your home, pick up skills from workshops and talks, pitch the ASPACE Gallery for your own exhibit. It’s gonna be epic!
“Basic Pottery Workshop” by Krista Nogueras and Valerie Luistro is happening on April 29, Saturday, 2pm to 4pm. *Includes 1/2 kilo of clay and simple tools (bbq sticks/ popsicle sticks). Exclusive of Entrance Fee + Firing Fee + Shipping Fee (applies to those who want their works fired). *Tickets are at PHP500 only. Only 15 slots available!
All about Basic Pottery Workshop...
1. Introduction to Hand building Pottery. The artists will have a brief explanation about hand building pottery. They will introduce some types of clay being used and the firing process.
2. Basic Hand-building Techniques (Hands-on Exercise). Participants will get to play with clay. They will experience how to work with the material through these basic techniques: Clay kneading, Pinch pot, Coiling, attaching parts
Save your spot below 😉
“Soul Remembrance Art watercolor Workshop” by Miqo Dionisio is happening on April 29, Saturday, 4pm to 7pm. *Inclusive of Soul Remembrance Kit (practice set, crystals, and manuals). Exclusive of Entrance Fee. *Get your Early Bird Tickets at PHP 2100 if you reserve now. Regular price is PHP 2500. Only 10 slots available!
All about Soul Remembrance Art workshop...
To bring Art and Spirit together is a beautiful process of creation and expression. Soul Remembrance is necessary to bring awareness to your Life Force as it shifts your perspective to your Vast Potential. Using art, this Potential of the soul to take form in the most eﬀective way to connect with you is given emphasis by means of colors, symbols, and shapes as messages uniquely delivered for you.
In this workshop, you will experience:
- Guided meditations to connect with the Spirit
- Unlearning your expectations and limiting beliefs
- Tapping into your Vast Potential
- Expanding your space of transformation and possibilities
You will learn:
- The basics of color theory
- Basic watercolor painting techniques and practices
- Translating the messages of the Spirit through your paintings
- How to sit and communicate with your Soul Remembrance Art
You will be receiving a Soul Remembrance Kit:
- Brochure Manual
- Plastic Palette
- Literature about Chakras, healing colors and reference photos
- No. 2 Faber Castell Pencil
- Vifart Watercolor Postcard
- 4×6 in Arches Cold Press WC paper
- Energy-infused SR postcard
- Crystal in a pouch
- Six curated Sennelier WC Paints
- Raphael Petit Gris No. 10 brush
- Practice sets
- 6×9 in Fabriano Cold Press WC paper
… Plus prizes!
Did you know that wine goes with art?
“Wine + Painting Workshop” by Chris Verayo is happening on April 29, Saturday, 7pm to 9pm. *Inclusive of wine and painting materials. Exclusive of Entrance Fee. *Tickets are PHP 1500 only!
All about Wine + Painting workshop...
Awaken your inner Van Gogh with this workshop as our local artist, Chris Verayo guide you through each step. Everyone’s an artist. Each sip will make you an even better one! Materials will be provided with the class. So you can relax, sip, and paint along!